Poole Hill Brewery is owned by Southbourne Brewing Limited, who currently produce the award winning Southbourne Ale range of beer. These include several different styles, including:
- Paddler – a 3.6% Light Ale.
- Sunbather – a 4.0% Red Ale.
- Headlander – a 4.2% Bitter.
- Beach Comber – a 5.7% Brown Ale.
- Cliff Riser – a 4.5% Pale Ale.
- Grockles – a 4.5% Blonde Ale.
- Late Swimmer – a 4.5% Old Ale.
- Stroller – a 4.6% Oatmeal Stout.
Once the brewing equipment is established a new range of beers is planned. These will be a different range, under the Tingay’s brand name.